Art, Advertising & U.S.A - Japan Relations
Time & Location
About the Event
20/21 Vision: Now What? Lessoned Learned In 20 Years of Art & Advertising
2020 was just the beginning of massive global disruption. We have a few questions for you -
- 🔑 How does one navigate without precedent?
- 🔑 Are you thinking about starting a business?
- 🔑 Are you working on improving your company message?
- 🔑 Where does one find the next great ad campaign?
- 🔑 What does 2030 even look like?
Join us for a conversation with modern artist and senior art director Michael William Foster about the crucial life lessons one gains with two decades of experience. We'll cover everything from -
- ⚡️ the mistakes made when launching a start-up
- ⚡️ why project management often fails
- ⚡️ how to find creative inspiration in the art world and
- ⚡️ the places where Japan and the United States can culturally lead the world in the next century.
Through anecdotes and conversation, we'll explore the places where art and advertising collide, stray observations on doing business in the United States, and why modern art tends to be just so terrible.
(Hint: It's not, you just need to know where to look.)
----- EVENT INFO
This would be an online event and the zoom link would be shared with you once you sign up for the tickets. Please be aware of the time zone as this event would be open for everyone to join (irrespective of your country/location). Kindly add it to your calendar so that you don't miss out on this. We are looking forward to seeing you all "virtually". Also, since this is an online event, we would request everyone to kindly keep their cameras on and themselves on mute unless you want to speak for a smooth experience.
Disclaimer: We will be taking photos (screenshots) during the event and it would be recorded, which may be used on our SNS and Youtube.
- Blink Online Event¥0¥00¥0